Our approach is to create a nurturing environment where we empower families, center instruction on each individual and train for personal excellence to provide a continuum of care
EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT
- Full-day education that prepares children birth to five from various cultures and abilities for academic and social success
- Provides comprehensive education, health, nutrition, and parent involvement services for children and their families.
- A strong emphasis is put on a literacy and numeracy program in the classroom and is encouraged at home.
OUT OF SCHOOL TIME ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
- Provides funds to assist our students in attending career training including universities, colleges and trade schools
- Promotes giving back with volunteerism requirements and workplace readiness through professional and personal development.
It is only through the generosity of public/private donors and grantors, that we are able to provide over 80,000 hours of education and 300,000 meals to the children and families we serve.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Early Head Start/Head Start Director
Director of Out of School Time
BECOME A SPONSOR
The Bethlehem Center welcomes your contributions with open arms, in hopes of creating a synergy that benefits both the community and all of the people that make miracles happen.
ANNUAL CAMPAIGNFebruary 1st - 28th 2019
LAUGHS, LUNCH & LEGACY2019
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED. WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP!
2702 Norfolk Ave Charlotte, NC 28203 USA permanent establishment
Send Us a Message
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ENROLLMENT BY PROGRAM
Bethlehem Center of Charlotte would love to hear from you. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you may use the information below to get in touch with the organization.
Main Phone Number: 704-375-1417
Head Start : 704-333-0203
Out of School Time: 704-371-7426
email@example.com Or if you prefer, you can contact us through the form.